Euro 2020 Final Draw Complete
Ukraine has been placed in Group C for the football/soccer tournament
Photo from Ukrinform – UATV
Ukraine’s national football/soccer team has been placed in Group C of the final part of the 2020 UEFA European Football Championship.
Ukraine’s opponents will be the Netherlands, Austria and a UEFA Nations League play-off-winner D (Georgia, Belarus, North Macedonia or Kosovo), reports Ukrinform.
Ukraine will play their first match against the Netherlands in Amsterdam on June 14, 2020.
The results of the Euro 2020 draw:
- Group A (Rome, Baku) – Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland;
- Group B (St. Petersburg, Copenhagen) – Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia;
- Group C (Amsterdam, Bucharest) – Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, Play-off Winner D (Georgia, Belarus, North Macedonia, Kosovo);
- Group D (London, Glasgow) – England, Croatia, Play-off Winner C (Scotland, Israel, Norway, Serbia), the Czech Republic;
- Group E (Bilbao, Dublin) – Spain, Sweden, Poland, Play-off Winner B (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Ireland, Northern Ireland);
- Group F (Munich, Budapest) – Play-off Winner A (Iceland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania), Portugal, France, Germany.
Euro 2020 matches will be held from June 12th to July 12th.