Four Soldiers Injured in Donbas Over the Past Day of Combat
A total of 18 attacks, weapons banned by the Minsk agreements were used six times
Photo from Ukrinform-UATV
Russian-backed militants violated the ceasefire regime 18 times, six times among of them – with the use of 152mm and 122mm artillery systems, and 120mm and 82mm mortar, banned by Minsk agreements, the press center of the JFO HQ reported.
“In the zone of action of the tactical force ‘East,’ the enemy fired the position of Armed Forces 10 times:
- Three times with 82mm mortars, automatic machine guns and heavy machine guns — near the village of Pisky;
- Four times using arms of infantry combat vehicles, grenade launchers of various systems, large-caliber machine guns, and small arms — near the city of Avdiivka;
- Once using mounted antitank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns — in the vicinity of Novoselivka Druha;
- Twice from grenade launchers of various systems and small arms — near the settlements of Marinka and Pyshchevyk.
In the zone of action of the tactical force ‘North,’ the JFO press center reports 8 attacks:
- 152 and 122 mm artillery fire near the settlement of Novotoshkivske;
- Five attacks using 120 and 82 mm mortar shells, arms of infantry combat vehicles, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns, and small arms – near the village of Krymske;
- 82 mm mortars, automatic machine guns, and small arms – near the town of Pivdenne;
- small arms – near the settlement Stanytsia Luhanska.
As a result of the combat, four soldiers of the Joint Forces were injured. Soldiers of the Joint Forces Operation delivered an adequate response to each of the enemy’s attack.
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|