Russian-backed Militants Attack Ukrainian Positions 12 times
No casualties among Ukrainian troops were reported over the past day
On August 15, Russian-backed militants violated ceasefire in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in Donbas 12 times.
“The enemy used grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns, and small arms to shell Ukrainian positions,” the press center of the JFO Headquarters reported.
In the zone of action of a tactical force East, the Russian-led troops launched nine attacks on Ukrainian positions. In particular, the enemy fired:
- automatic antitank grenade launcher on Ukrainian defenders outside Hnutove (20km north-east of Mariupol);
- grenade launchers of different systems and heavy machine guns near Pavlopil (25km north-west of Mariupol);
- grenade launchers of different systems and small arms in the area of Pyshchevyk (25km north-east of Mariupol);
- hand-held antitank grenade launcher near Vodiane (94km south of Donetsk);
- under-barrel grenade launchers and small arms near Opytne (12km north-west of Donetsk);
- automatic grenade launcher outside Lebedynske (16km east of Mariupol);
- automatic grenade launcher, heavy machine gun and small arms in the area of Avdiivka (17km north of Donetsk).
In the zone of action of tactical force North, the enemy fired on Ukrainian troops three times. Ukrainian positions were attacked by:
- grenade launcher, heavy machine gun, and small arms fire near Pivdenne (40km north-east of Donetsk);
- grenade launcher and small arms fire outside Novoluhanske (53km north-east of Donetsk).
No casualties among Ukrainian troops were reported over the past day.
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|