Russian-backed Militants Launch 13 Attacks on Ukrainian Positions
No casualties among Ukrainian soldiers were reported
Today, on August 13, Russian-backed militants violated ceasefire in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in Donbas 13 times.
“The enemy used grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns, and small arms to shell Ukrainian positions,” the press center of the JFO Headquarters reports.
In the zone of action of a tactical force East, the Russian-backed militants launched 12 attacks on Ukrainian positions. In particular, the enemy fired
- hand-held antitank grenade launcher and small arms on Ukrainian defenders near Talakivka (17km north-east of Mariupol) and Vodiane (94km south of Donetsk);
- grenade launchers of different systems and small arms – outside Hnutove (20km north-east of Mariupol);
- automatic grenade launcher and small arms – in the area of Novohnativka (40km south of Donetsk);
- mounted antitank grenade launcher and heavy machine gun – near Novotroitske (36km south-west of Donetsk);
- small arms – outside Krasnohorivka (21km west of Donetsk), Lebedynske (16km east of Mariupol), Pavlopil (25km north-west of Mariupol);
- grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns, and small arms – in the area of Avdiivka (17km north of Donetsk).
In the zone of action of a tactical force North, Ukrainian positions came under grenade launcher, heavy machine gun and small arms fire outside Pivdenne (40km north-east of Donetsk).
No casualties among Ukrainian troops were reported.
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|