Russian Controlled Forces Violate Ceasefire 7 Times in Donbas Over Past Day
One Ukrainian soldier was wounded during the attacks
Photo from Ukrinform – UATV
Russian controlled forces violated the ceasefire in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in Donbas seven times over the past day.
“The enemy used grenade launchers of different systems and small arms to shell Ukrainian positions,” the press center of the JFO Headquarters reports.
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘East’:
- Automatic grenade launchers and small arms fire near Talakivka (17km northeast of Mariupol) and Krasnohorivka (21km west of Donetsk);
- Mounted antitank grenade launcher outside Starohnativka (51km south of Donetsk);
- Grenade launchers of different systems and small arms fire in the area of Bohdanivka (41km southwest of Donetsk);
- Hand-held antitank grenade launchers near Hnutove (20km northeast of Mariupol).
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘North’:
- Hand-held antitank grenade launchers in the area of Pivdenne (40km northeast of Donetsk);
- Grenade launchers of different systems near Luhanske (59km northeast of Donetsk).
One Ukrainian soldier was wounded during the enemy shelling over the past day.
|Source||JFO Press Center|
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|