Russian Controlled Forces Violate Ceasefire Seven Times in Donbas Over Past Day
No casualties were reported for Ukrainian troops
Photo from Ukrinform – UATV
Russian controlled forces violated the ceasefire seven times on December 8, 2019 in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in eastern Ukraine.
“The enemy used grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns and other small arms to shell positions of the Joint Forces,” the press center of the JFO Headquarters reports.
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘East’:
- Automatic grenade launchers and small arms fire near Vasylivka (20km north of Donetsk);
- Heavy machine gun fire outside Pavlopil (25km northwest of Mariupol);
- Hand-held antitank grenade launchers, heavy machine gun and other small arms fire in the area of Marinka (23km southwest of Donetsk) and Shyrokyne (20km east of Mariupol).
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘North’:
- Mounted antitank grenade launchers and heavy machine gun fire near Travneve (51km northeast of Donetsk);
- Grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine gun and other small arm fire outside Krymske (42km northwest of Luhansk) and Vilne (70km southwest of Donetsk).
No casualties among Joint Forces members were reported on December 8.
|Source||JFO Press Center|
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|