Russian Controlled Forces Violate Ceasefire Seven Times in Donbas Over Past Day
Three Ukrainian soldiers were killed in a blast from an unknown explosive blast
Photo from Ukrinform – UATV
Russian controlled forces violated the ceasefire seven times on December 9, 2019 in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in eastern Ukraine.
“The enemy used weapons on infantry fighting vehicles, grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns and other small arms to fire on positions of the Joint Forces,” the press center of the JFO Headquarters reports.
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘East’:
- Automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine gun and small arms fire near Vodiane (94km south of Donetsk);
- Automatic grenade launchers outside Berezove (31km southwest of Donetsk);
- Weapons on BMP-1 infantry fighting vehicles, hand-held antitank grenade launchers, heavy machine gun and small arms fire in the area of Krasnohorivka (21km west of Donetsk).
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘North’:
- Hand-held antitank grenade launchers near Luhanske (59km northeast of Donetsk);
- Rocket-propelled grenade launchers, heavy machine gun and small arms outside Novoluhanske (53km northeast of Donetsk);
- Grenade launchers of different systems and heavy machine gun fire in the area of Vilne (70km southwest of Donetsk).
Three Ukrainian soldiers were killed in an unknown explosive device blast.
|Source||JFO Press Center|
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|