Russian Controlled Forces Violated Ceasefire 13 Times in Donbas Over Past Day
Weapons banned by the Minsk agreements were used during the attacks
Photo from Ukrinform – UATV
Russian controlled forces violated the ceasefire in Donbas 13 times on September 21, 2019, reports the Joint Forces Operation press service.
“The enemy units fired on positions of the Ukrainian military using weapons banned by the Minsk agreements, such as artillery systems of 122mm caliber and 82mm mortars. And also with BMP arms, grenade launchers of various systems and small arms,” the JFO report says.
In the area of responsibility for tactical group ‘East’:
- Four times near Vodiane from 122mm caliber artillery systems, BMP arms, grenade launchers of various systems and small arms fire;
- Lebedynske twice with a portable antitank grenade launcher and small arms fire;
- Near Novotroyitske and Bohdanivka with different grenade systems and small arms fire.
In the area of responsibility for tactical group ‘North’:
- Pivdenne with automatic grenade launcher and small arms fire;
- Near Novozvanivka with rocket-propelled grenade launcher;
- Mayorsk with different grenade systems and small arms fire;
- Near Novoluhanske and Luhanske with 82 mm mortars, rocket-propelled grenade launcher and small arms fire.
No Ukrainian solders suffered injuries during the attacks.
|Source||JFO Press Center|
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|