Russian Controlled Forces Violated Ceasefire 8 Times in Donbas Over Past Day
One Ukrainian soldier was wounded during the attacks
Photo from Ukrinform – UATV
Russian controlled forces violated the ceasefire in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in Donbas eight times over the past day.
“The enemy used grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns and small arms to shell Ukrainian positions,” the press center of the JFO Headquarters reports.
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘East’:
- Hand-held antitank grenade launchers near Starohnativka (51km south of Donetsk);
- Hand-held antitank grenade launchers and small arms fire outside Vodiane (94km south of Donetsk);
- Heavy machine gun fire in the area of Novotroitske (36km southwest of Donetsk);
- Grenade launchers of different systems near Pavlopil (25km northwest of Mariupol);
- Automatic grenade launcher and small arms fire outside Hnutove (20km northeast of Mariupol).
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘North:
- Small arms fire near Krymske (42km northwest of Luhansk);
- Grenade launcher, heavy machine gun and small arms fire outside Mayorske (45km north of Donetsk);
Heavy machine gun and small arms fire in the area of Zolote-4 (59km west of Luhansk).
One Ukrainian soldier was wounded in enemy shelling.
|Source||JFO Press Center|
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|