Russian Occupation Forces Launch 10 Attacks Over Past Day
The enemy used mortars and missile launchers during the attacks
Photo from Ukrinform – UATV
Russian occupation forces launched 10 attacks, using weapons banned under the Minsk agreements once, on positions of Ukrainian troops in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in Donbas over the past day.
The enemy fired antitank missile systems, grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns and small arms on the units of the Joint Forces according to their press office.
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘East’:
- Russian-led forces opened fire from grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns and small arms on Ukrainian troops near Vodiane (94km south of Donetsk);
- Automatic mounted grenade launchers and heavy machine guns – outside Nevelske (18km northwest of Donetsk);
- Automatic mounted grenade launchers – in the area of Shyrokyne (20km east of Mariupol);
- Mounted antitank grenade launchers – near Avdiivka (17km north of Donetsk).
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘North’
- Illegal armed formations used 82mm mortars to shell the Joint Forces units in the area of Zolote-4 (59km west of Luhansk);
- Antitank missile systems – near Krymske (42km northwest of Luhansk);
- Automatic mounted grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms – outside Novotoshkivske (53km west of Luhansk);
- Automatic mounted grenade launchers – near Novoluhanske (53km northeast of Donetsk).
No casualties among Ukrainian troops were reported over the past day.
The Joint Forces returned fire adequately.
According to intelligence, four invaders were killed and three more were wounded.
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|