Russian Occupation Forces Launched Nine Attacks in Donbas Over Past Day
The enemy used weapons banned under the Minsk agreements four times
Photo from Ukrinform – UATV
Russian occupation forces launched nine attacks, using weapons banned under the Minsk agreements four times, on positions of Ukrainian troops in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in Donbas over the past day.
The enemy fired antitank grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns and small arms on the units of the Joint Forces as reported by the JFO press office.
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘East’:
- 120mm and 82mm mortars and mounted antitank grenade launchers near Hnutove (20km northeast of Mariupol);
- 120mm mortars – outside Talakivka (17km northeast of Mariupol);
- 82mm mortars, grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns and small arms – in the area of Marinka (23km southwest of Donetsk);
- Grenade launchers of different systems – near Shyrokyne (20km east of Mariupol);
- Automatic mounted grenade launchers and heavy machine guns – outside Lebedynske (16km east of Mariupol);
- Small arms – in the area of Novotroitske (36km south-west of Donetsk).
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘North’:
- Heavy machine guns and small arms in the area of Vilne (70km southwest of Donetsk);
- Small arms – near Zaitseve (50km north-east of Donetsk).
Two Ukrainian servicemen were wounded over the past day.
The Joint Forces returned fire.
According to intelligence, three invaders were killed and four more were wounded on April 16.
|Source||JFO Press Center|
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|