Russian Occupation Forces Launched Nine Attacks Over Past Day in Donbas
The enemy uses weapons banned by the Minsk agreements twice
Photo from Ukrinform – UATV
Russian occupation forces violated the ceasefire nine times, using weapons banned under the Minsk agreements twice, in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in Donbas over the past day.
“The enemy fired 82mm mortars, grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns, and small arms on the units of the Joint Forces,” the press center of the Joint Forces Headquarters reports.
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘East’:
- 82mm mortars, mounted antitank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns near Lebedynske (16km east of Mariupol);
- Mounted antitank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns – outside Bohdanivka (41km southwest of Donetsk);
- Grenade launchers of different systems and small arms – in the area of Avdiivka (17km north of Donetsk);
- Mounted antitank grenade launchers – outside Novotroitske (36km southwest of Donetsk);
- Automatic mounted grenade launchers and heavy machine guns – near Marinka (23km south-west of Donetsk).
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘North’:
- 82mm mortars, hand-held antitank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms near Novotoshkivske (53km west of Luhansk);
- Small arms – outside Luhanske (59km northeast of Donetsk) and Stanytsia Luhanska (16km northeast of Luhansk).
No casualties among Ukrainian troops were reported.
|Source||JFO Press Center|
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|