Russian Occupation Forces Violate Ceasefire 13 Times in Donbas Over Past Day
Weapons banned by the Minsk agreements were used four times, one Ukrainian soldier was killed during the attacks
Photo from Ukrinform – UATV
Russian occupation forces violated ceasefire 13 times, using weapons banned under the Minsk agreements four times, in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in Donbas over the past day.
“The enemy fired 82mm and 120mm mortars, weapons on infantry fighting vehicles, grenade launchers of different systems, heavy machine guns, and small arms on the units of the Joint Forces,” the press center of the Joint Forces Headquarters reports.
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘East’:
- 82mm and 120mm mortars, mounted antitank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms on Ukrainian troops near Vodiane (94km south of Donetsk);
- 120mm mortars – outside Opytne (12km northwest of Donetsk);
- 82mm mortars, automatic mounted grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms – near Novotroitske (36km southwest of Donetsk);
- Weapons on infantry fighting vehicles and automatic mounted grenade launchers – outside Kamyanka (62km south of Donetsk);
- Grenade launchers of different systems and heavy machine guns – near Pavlopol (25km northwest of Mariupol);
- Mounted antitank grenade launchers and small arms – outside Bohdanivka (41km southwest of Donetsk);
- Small arms – near Marinka (23km south-west of Donetsk).
In the zone of action of tactical force ‘North’:
- 120mm mortars to shell Ukrainian positions near Zolote-4 (59km west of Luhansk);
- Weapons on infantry fighting vehicles and automatic mounted grenade launchers – in the area of Novozvanivka (70km west of Luhansk).
One serviceman of the Joint Forces was killed and one more was wounded in the shelling.
|Source||JFO Press Center|
|categories||Joint Forces Operation|