Ukraine Extends Sanctions Against Russian Aggressors
Poroshenko enacted the decision on targeted economic sanctions against Russian individuals and enterprises that are or have been involved in acts of Russian aggression against Ukraine
Photo from Ukrinform-UATV
President Petro Poroshenko introduсed the decision of the National Security and Defense Council on the renewal of targeted economic and other sanctions against 294 legal and 848 individuals who facilitated aggression against Ukraine, the press service of President Petro Poroshenko reported.
As NSDC explained to Ukrayinska Pravda, the decision concerns 294 legal entities and 848 individuals and covers the categories of persons, who:
- Built the Kerch bridge
- Persons involved in the attack and capture of Ukrainian navy boats and the detention of Ukrainian sailors
- Organized and assisted in conducting fake elections in the temporarily occupied territories
- Violated Ukrainian legislation on crossing the border entering Crimea
- Distributed publishings with anti-Ukrainian propagandistic content
- Illegally received and used museum collections belonging to Ukraine
- Leaders of the Federation Council and of the Federal Assembly and MPs of the State Duma of the Russian Federation
According to the report, NSDC also introduced restrictive measures against individuals and entities subjected to EU, US and Canadian sanctions.
Also, based on the proposals of the National Bank of Ukraine, sanctions were extended to four banks in Moscow.