Verkhovna Rada Will Appoint New Members to the Central Election Commission This Week
It will also read a bill on the creation of the National Bureau of Financial Security
Photo from Ukrinform–UATV
On Thursday, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine intends to appoint new members to the Central Election Commission and consider the first reading of the bill on the creation of the National Bureau of Financial Security.
Other tasks on the agenda for the week are:
- Considering the law on intellectual property.
- Discussing holding local elections.
- Discussing the draft amendment on countering enemy propaganda.
- Improving the access to information of Ukrainian citizens, who live in controlled areas of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
- Appointing the chairman and members of the National Commission for Radiation Protection.
- Considering appointing a public business advocate.
This is the first plenary week for the Rada after a gap of three weeks.